- by escapesanddiaries
- on September 7, 2023
Star Plaza KTV Room Dagupan – mum’s 70th birthday venue
On my mum’s 70th birthday, we celebrated it at KTV Room Star Plaza Dagupan. It took a lot of work. We also looked for other ways to celebrate it intimately while keeping the traditional Filipino way. For example, should we do it at home or at other hotels? It was an endless negotiation with my siblings. Eventually, we chose KTV Room Star Plaza Dagupan. Star Plaza has been in the industry since 1995. Therefore, my sister Amber went to the hotel, and made a reservation. We booked the KTV Room K for 25 people, Php 6,500- consumable. And my mother’s 70th birthday turned out successful and so much fun!
Star Plaza KTV Room Dagupan contact details and location
If you want to reach out to KTV Room Star Plaza Dagupan, check out their contact details below:
Address: A.B Fernandez Avenue, Pangasinan, Dagupan City, Philippines
Trunkline: +63 75 523 4888
How to get to the Star Plaza KTV Room
Here’s a simple way to reach Star Plaza Dagupan
- Take a jeepney to Dagupan downtown and just say to the driver, Star Plaza. Or take a tricycle to bring you to Star Plaza Dagupan. Everybody knows where Star Plaza is. You won’t get lost.
Star Plaza KTV Room Dagupan Rates
Depending on your preference, there are different types of KTV room designs, prices, and people allowed at Star Plaza. See the table below.
|KTV Type||Price||Number of people allowed|
|KTV C, D, E, F||Php 3,500||up to 10 pax|
|KTV M, N,||Php 4,500||up to 12 pax|
|KTV A, H||Php 5,000||up to 15 pax|
|KTV K||Php 6,500||up to 25 pax|
|KTV J||Php 8,500||up to 32 pax|
Star Plaza KTV Room Dagupan Menu
There are three types of menus at Star Plaza KTV room offer; Chinese, Filipino and International. The table below shows the Filipino foods. For the Chinese and International, you can see it here.
|Singing na Malaga||Php 420||One size|
|Singing na Bangus||Php 420||One size|
|Singing na Baboy||Php 450||One size|
|Singing na Tuna||Php 540||One size|
|Singing na Pink Salmon Head||Php 450||One size|
|Singing na Pompano||Php 720||One size|
|Halo halo guisado||Php 375, Php 625, Php 935||S, M, L|
|Special Chopsuey||Php 360, Php 615, Php 920||S, M, L|
|PORK AND BEEF|
|Korean beef||Php 420, Php 715, Php 1070||S, M, L|
|Beef Kare Kare||Php 420||M|
|Kalderetang Kambing||Php 500||M|
|Crispy Pata||Php 840||M|
|Lengua Pastel with mushroom sauce||Php 1080||M|
|Lumpiang Shanghai ( 7 pcs)||Php 395||M|
|Lechon Kawaii with Papaya Prickles ( Atsara)||Php 410||M|
|Sizling Pork sisig||Php 455||M|
|Buttered chicken||Php 420, Php 715, Php 1080||S, M, L|
|Chiokoy chicken||Php 420, Php 715, Php 1080||S, M, L|
|Chicken lollipop||Php 385||One size|
|Spicy chicken wings||Php 385||One size|
|Sisig Bangus||Php 480||M|
|Steamed bangus with soy sauce||Php 420||M|
|Sizzling daing na bangus||Php 420||M|
|Spicy squid||Php 540, Php 910, Php 1320||S, M, L|
|Calamares||Php 540, Php 910, Php 1320||S, M, L|
|Nilasing na hipon||seasonal|
|Canton Guisado, Special Bihon Guisado, Miki Bihon Guisado||Php 300, Php 505, Php 755||S, M, L|
|Palabok||Php 220, Php 340, Php 660||Solo, double, family|
|Fresh calamansi juice||Php 90|
|Fresh lemonade juice||Php 145|
|Fresh orange juice||Php 215|
|Strawberry juice||Php 240|
|Mango juice||Php 215|
|FRESH FRUIT SHAKES|
|Ripe mango shake||Php 215|
|Green mango shake||Php195|
|Mango banana shake||Php 215|
|Buko shake||Php 120|
|Buko lychee shake||Php 180|
|Buko pandan shake||Php 155|
|Strawberry shake||Php 240|
|Cantaloupe shake||Php 140|
|Watermelon shake||Php 155|
|Banana shake||Php 115|
|Pineapple shake||Php 130|
|Mango cucumber shake||Php 215|
|Four seasons shake||Php 225|
|OTHERS (in can)|
|Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Royal Thru Orange, Mug rootbeer||Php 75|
|SMB light, Pilsen, Apple, lemon||Php 85|
|SMB premium||Php 95|
|Red horse in can, SMB Cerveza Negra, SMB Super dry||Php 90|
What to expect at Star Plaza KTV Room
Here are the things to expect at Star Plaza KtV Room
- Servings are smaller for its price. For example, the lumpia Shanghai was only seven (7) pieces for Php395. We were 26 people in total, so that’s nearly Php 1,185.00 for three (3) orders and 21 pieces only.
- Only cakes are allowed for bring-in foods. Others have corkage fee.
- You can only stay for the hours you paid for. Extension costs Php 500 per hour.
- The large serving of foods are not really that large. You need more than 2 or 3 orders if you are a big group.
- Bookings need a 50% downpayment. The other half can be paid on the main day.
- Seniors get a discount. So, if you have a senior, don’t forget to show their id for a 10% discount.
- It is easier to book if you call, or go to Star Plaza Hotel directly. Emailing them may take forever to get a respond.
- The price amount is consumable. You don’t need to spend it all, or you can also exceed it. Just pay the rest.
- You can stay at the hotel. Just book online or at the reception. For the hotel room prices, you can check or book it here.
Related read: Family camping at Camp Puor, Bolinao, Pangasinan
KTV room Star Plaza Dagupan was a lovely place to celebrate a special occasion like my mother’s 70th birthday. As Filipinos who love Karaokes, the venue was such a good choice. Not only did our family sing and dance together, but we also had a great time. The KTV room was indeed a perfect place to bring people together. It was nice, wide and clean. The staff were also lovely and friendly. It was also easy to book. Even though some foods were relatively small servings and not very satisfying, it was still a great time. For example, the nachos were dry, the few French fries and the pancit were slightly salty. It was still a success, to say. Thanks to our dearest family, relatives, and closest friends who came to join our mother’s glorious 70th birthday.
This is just my personal thoughts and review. Our experience and yours may be different. Let me know in the comments below!